computer games

feels like summer
is heading in
running like
the start of the marathon
slow and steady
building
waiting for a moment
to explode
heat making sleep difficult
littilies toss and turn
ck and i
talk late into the night
neither of us feel
much like sleeping
last night me and PT
musical companion
went to listen to a rough mix
of some tunes
we penned
sounding
brighter than we thought
but the whole experience
reminded me
why I am a musician and poet
and not
a technoengineerproducersoundmaker
all those knobs
(apart from me and PT!)
give me a headache
dropping levels
adding bits and bobs
twist the watzit
tweek the doda
I mean
what about the song?
Who cares about the reverb?
Lets get a cool tune
a good vibe
some neat lyrics
a great singer
and I reckon
she'll be apples man
atmosphere is good
but spending tree months mixing one song
or five year?
What a waste of good
nothing time
but you know that
we keep doing it this way
to get it like it sound
in the space between our ears
that magical version of our head sounds
so keep reading
and soon
you'll get the message
buy the song
get the album
yeah
well
I'm off back to it
ciao

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

december heart

rite ritual catholicism and doing lenten penance

Mad Men 101