one sunny saturday

so i am back at work
doing the talking
listening
praying thing
the been around thing
they come n go
i get tired
i wait
i do no-thing in particular
sometimes i go in ll guns blazing
n stuff it up
other times
dont do enough
n watch the walls come tumbling down in slow motion

but i feel the connection
my own bases covered
my partner
she of curly hair and undeniable talent
who sustains n heals n shows me she loves in the most beautiful ways
my best friend
of silent moments and thoughts shared
who walks with me through this journey and opens her heart
my little ones
the singing reading writing riding tv-watching maniacs
who need love care n a good time!
my circle
with all their joinings break-ups love n hate
who seems to always be there whatever
n never give up on me

these are the reasons i go back
n do it all again
n face my own demons
to help others better
stop running n hiding
play my guitar and sing
celebrating
life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rite ritual catholicism and doing lenten penance

december heart

Mad Men 101