getting older and fixing loose ends

strange times within me freends . . .
often in January
my usual 5 weeks or so of rest
i find my creative juices returning
my desires strengthening
evaluation memory n hope
walk hand in hand
within me
this year is no different
but with a desire
to tie loose ends
find old friends who have skirted
under the radar
maybe its just getting older
maybe its my psychological state
but i wouldn't want to comment on that here
so i've made some calls
cruised the net
turned the pages
followed up leads
contacted the living
hoped
prayed
dreamt
now i hope for a chat
a drink
a reminisce
so look out friends
'specially you old ones!
I'm comin' for ya
Josephine!
Dave!
Anthea!
or
alternatively
you could just leave me a line on how to get to ya
and save me the stress!
Love ya

Christy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rite ritual catholicism and doing lenten penance

december heart

Mad Men 101