Catholic Meme

I must be a bit bored as I keep using Meme's to get me the info I want!

1. Name a Catholic book that you want to share so much that you keep giving away copies: 
Henri Nouwen "The Genesee Diary". Honest. Monastic. Liturgical. Wow.

2 Name a work of religious art you'd like to live with: 

3. Name your favorite Catholic artist: 
I'm not sure.

4. Name a work of Catholic fiction which has penetrated your real life: 
The Lord of The Rings Trilogy - J.R.R.Tolkein

5. Name your favorite Catholic Musicians - male & female: 
John Michael Talbot - is Phil Keaggy a Catholic Again yet?

6. Name your favorite musical: 
ummmmm wot?

7. Name a punch line that always makes you laugh: [
Walter Becker - Bob is not your Uncle anymore . . . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rite ritual catholicism and doing lenten penance

december heart

Mad Men 101