5 point turn



1. Listening to: Last Fm. Type in "Funk" and you'll hear what I am cooking to . . . 

2. Reading: As its the weekend I'm into "The Weekend Australian's" political, culinary, artistic and travel pages. On the book front, I just finished "A generous orthodoxy" by Brian McLaren. On the one hand I want to jump up and down and rejoice that someone wrote this book, on the other I sort of yawn and think "most of my friends think this way already" - but maybe that's just us . . . . 

3. Clothes: Loving my retro Adidas trainers and dark blue knit polo shirt. Off to Buy some Doc Martens yet again tomorrow .  Loved the Ben Sherman shirts I got for Christmas.

4. Today: I went to Perth Zoo with the wife, the kids, the mates n the family. Good time.

5. Plan for this week: Monday is Australia day, a  National holiday so we'll watch the fireworks with the rest of Perth, then a quiet Tuesday before I go back to work on Wednesday.

Tagging Browny, Alan and Brian to play along. Choose your own five and fill us in!

Peace everyone.

Comments

Mark Brown said…
Nice. Tag taken.
Anonymous said…
Done!

Check it out: http://bryansherwood.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/01/5-point-turn.html

Pax.

Popular posts from this blog

rite ritual catholicism and doing lenten penance

december heart

Mad Men 101