Spiritual Friends - My friends

Whilst Nouwen, De Mello and Abhishiktananda are the three important spiritual writers and mentors in my life, without the support of my community, it is highly unlikely that my life would be so full and rich. 

That my family would be surrounded by such love, 
That I would have an opportunity to face the truths about myself, both good and bad. 
That I would have so many opportunities to laugh, to cry and to celebrate.
That I would get to know such a lot about various bottle of red wine . . . 

Whilst the three gentleman I have written about  have informed and stimulated my search for God, it is these folks who have shown me Gods action through their love, their words, and their actions.

Love you guys!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks Chris - we love you too. xox

Popular posts from this blog

rite ritual catholicism and doing lenten penance

december heart

Mad Men 101