New Years Plans

You might have noticed that I put a few lifestyle and creativity sites on the columns to your right.
I pursued these to try and help me formulate some ideas for what I would like to try and achieve this year. Last year I wrote about wanting to live more intentionally (http://preview.tinyurl.com/855l63) but I feel like I only went a small way towards this goal of having my inside life and outside life have a sense of congruency. 

I really liked the idea I found on Zen Habits about how to stick with any New Years changes we try to make. Check it out! So for me the idea is to establish a morning routine which includes getting up by 6, spending some time in Lectio and Silence, and doing some exercise. 

Stay with me and I will report back on how its going!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice blog layout Chris! Looks good.

Pax.

Popular posts from this blog

rite ritual catholicism and doing lenten penance

december heart

Mad Men 101