conversations north n south

today day of talk

with the nurse who took my bp (still high btw)
finding out she has completed her degree
only a short time ago
after been a nurse in a hospital for ages
and talking bout my new job n all that means

with a fellow traveller
about power structures
about hierarchy
about decision making
about families
about change
and all of this in a library of all places

with my lovely assistant
who listens to me
reassures me
praises me
blows up my ego like a balloon
reflects with me
laughs at my silliness
n loves me nonetheless

with the prince and poet
in da auto on da way to school
bout helping n obeying n other boring stuff
and bless em
they quoted me back word for word on the way home!

with the Lord of all
without words
but with love
sometimes in fear
but with hope
longing for silence
seeking it there
and hoping
to stay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rite ritual catholicism and doing lenten penance

december heart

Mad Men 101