no title worthwhile

trapped in a silver compartment
i escape via my favourite caffeine establishment
a meandering walk up a trendy strip
past my clients young n old
waiting blearily for their transport
i choose the stroll
for reasons of body n mind
to walk some stuff out
i listen to my pod
back to my church records again
as i seek reassurance in kilbeys
cryptic lyrics
moody sounds of half light
rocking other worldly mysticism
my effort reaps some reward as i arrive
my heart less pounding
my spirit somewhat less burdened
seeing the wood for the trees
the little daily bumps for what they are
less cataclysmic
more reality n humility n hope
still this stuff plagues us
self worth
tiredness
issues unresolved
past future present matrix which trap us
manipulate and transform us
but yet remain as our
only means of growth
moving the physical
or a complete stop
slow this process
slow the effects of our minds moving too fast
our souls can't catch up
i walked this morning fro integration
for balance
2 find love
now i write to you dear friends
i am not quite there yet
but i am on the way

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rite ritual catholicism and doing lenten penance

december heart

Mad Men 101