are ya reading?

now freends
i am wondering who out there
in this big bad beautiful world reads my words
each day
cos ya know i'm smart
i pu the ol meter on
and i can see who
comes and goes
who does or doesn't and
who
comes back
so who are ya freend?
do ya get what you need here
ya know i cant write what ya want to hear
and at the moment
i'm just so busy with it all
the music and the reports and the madness and the littilies
all crashing into me and colliding
and i need to remember to breath
so this ol page isnt
getting the time i want to give it
but can you hang in there
and wait for me
to give you some more gold?
i'll dig around in these corridors
see with my third eye
look over the aural landscape
try and bring ya some hope
some love
some stories from my trip
a token of my
appreciation
so see ya tomorrow freends
and remember
I'll know
you
were
here
(cue scary music.....)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rite ritual catholicism and doing lenten penance

december heart

Mad Men 101