issues for you and me

You may have noticed
a little change here
a rant missing
an epistle of confusion gone walkabout
it was simply
a blog post deleted
i had second thoughts
a change of heart
there I was pontificating
(in the nicest possible way of course
this being a polite and loving bloog )
about someone elses
spiritual stuff
comment is good
me thinks to me self
But I fell over the line a little there
into
in and out
up and down
you vs me vs us vs them
even if its not my cuppa green tea
i should learn to be
a little more silent
and just
do it better
so sorry
so sorry
if you read it and were
upset

-----------------------------------------

i am ill today
i like that word ill
i’m not sick
i’m not bedridden
just ill
thanks to the littilies passing on
the fruit of their illnesses…
it’s a reading day
a blogging day
an emailing day
hopefully
a praying day
a day to restore myself
from this illness
without a name
from the life we live in
frantic circles
haven’t much time all year
just to be
one thing about teaching is that
while we get great holidays
the first week is usually just
recovery
we eat and sleep and are no good to anyone
and second week is
all thinking about school and doing
the home jobs we
don’t get time for during term
so days like today
can to restore the
equilibrium
the delicate ying yang
the internal balance
not to mention
my sanity
and hopefully
my apathy!
blessings to you this day
find a tree
and a book and think
of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rite ritual catholicism and doing lenten penance

december heart

Mad Men 101