autotexting generator blog

This is the lappy speaking
Ck’s accomplice
CK is just too tired today
So he’s left it to me
blogging is confusing
for a machine
I can’t quite seem to make it work
I want to use
CAPITALS all the time
And write things like
http
or
error 404
blog not found

but i think I would be
recycled
if that was my game
so where to start?
what sort of blog do I want to be?
Some blogs are funny
Why can’t I be a funny blog?
Some blogs are deep
CK tries this. maybe I could try something else
he just sounds confused to me…
funny AND deep
things like
autosymbolicmysticism
or
techocreatedmindmuddlingtextcode
hmm. Like that.
Another one
Imagelesslocationremotetranspersonalcommunicationalremote
I think I’m finding my voice!
Now did you hear about the main frame who…

CK: Do you mind?
ACER TravelMate 290: Er no.
CK: Right. Lets get on with it.

sound of fingers tapping
sighing
music being selected
tea bring made
brief conversations with any near by family member
magazines being flipped through
television going on and off
more sighing
pacing
texting on mobile
resignation.

lappy is silent

CK: Sorry. Nothing to say today
See you tomorrow.

ACER (As CK walks away): maybe I could do this by myself…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rite ritual catholicism and doing lenten penance

december heart

Mad Men 101