help holydays r ova

A blank screen
An empty thought
The possibilities are endless and
Wonderful
Like you
Like me
What fills you with hope?
What fills you with joy?
My passions
My love
You know well from this bloog
And if you read this
Something here is helpful to ya
This week I will return to my place of
employment
I will rise early
Spend my day away from loved ones
My home
Return
Tired stressed worn beside my self
Recuperate slightly
Sleep a dreamless sleep of the dead
And then begin this karmic cycle
The next day
There must be a better way
Mammon is indeed a hard and difficult master
Becoming ourselves not anyones priority
Giving my littlies the best of myself
Beyond our control
Seeking peace
Love
Hope
Fulfilment
Joy
Way down the list
I worry.
A lot.
And in this oasis’ of peace from my daily grind
I become mystic again
Creative
Loving
And now
More than ever
I fear losing this once more
As I return
To work
Something has to give
We can’t do it
Have it
Be it all
But I can have the things that matter
You see, I’m doing my own therapy here!
Be grateful for what I have
See each moment with new eyes
Love with all my heart
And hope
Any more ideas
Dear friends?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rite ritual catholicism and doing lenten penance

december heart

Mad Men 101