wanderer

i am the wanderer
the wonderer
a star fish in the sky
wanting to shine
words on a page
notes on a score
waiting for life
breeze which doesn’t cool
incomplete
searching for
something else
and in me
burning with steam and heat
desires
longings
half enjoying
half fearing
the darkness.
light
forcing creativity
making me stronger
incrementally
silently
healing
guiding.
this letting go
of fearing less
embracing more
stopping asking
how much longer?
being happy
being answerless
being free
to change my mind
my views
my tastes
swimming more
walking more
eating less
eating better
back into my body
less car
less worry
should I become a vegetarian
should I learn to dance?
I can’t let go that much you know!
Taking time
Slow
Slow down young man!
Listening
To the silence
To music
To others
Believing the best
Can I do this?
Can I embrace the life bestowed on me
For years
Trying to get it right
Whatever that is
Doctrines dogma
Devious things those d words
Can lead you up the garden path
out the back
up the creek
They point the way
The moon finger
I love them
But they are not
Quite it.
The truth is more mystery
is deeper than that
My-story deeper too
God is in all
Hidden God
Everywhere God
Hopeful loving caring dying living God
God in me
God for me
And I just need
To once again
And always
Listen.
Hear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rite ritual catholicism and doing lenten penance

december heart

Mad Men 101