lucky

the sun is going
to bed a bit later
in my little corner
of the galaxy
last night we gathered
and cooked and ate and drank
outside
with swings and beers and
the moon just rising
a pale little moon
sitting quietly in its sky
peeking out at us
beckoning at us
CK was happy
being with his gang and all
there being a super salad
kids running about
and a nice warmth in the air
which makes you happy
hopeful
this morning
up just before the sun
sent our luna friend
out of sight
out of mind
as I meditated
breathing in and out
calm down brain
we're only just up
my littlest came
and curled on my knee
and sat quiet
slowing my breathing
and we greeted the new day
together
until lizzy loo surfaced
and sat with us too
beautiful
so i guess
there's lot to be thankful for
here
there
everywhere

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rite ritual catholicism and doing lenten penance

december heart

Mad Men 101